A comprehensive view of New Strategy/Strategic Change. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Tissue & Hygiene Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

FDA uses dose-sparing strategy to quintuple supplies of Bavarian Nordic’s Jynneos monkeypox vaccine in US by giving two shots injected under the skin four weeks apart that are one-fifth of typical dose; CDC urges 1.65 million men to get vaccine

All4Labels Global Packaging Group acquires Italy-based Carlucci, a company that produces pressure-sensitive labels, packaging solutions for pharmaceutical industry; acquisition is part of All4Labels' strategy to expand its presence in pharma, healthcare

L'Oreal plans to close 14 standalone Maybelline stores in China, but CEO confirms brand will maintain a physical presence; company will shift 80% of Maybelline's distribution to online channels, remaining 20% will be primarily through drugstores

Chinese containerboard producer Lee & Man Paper reports H1 profit of HK$863M, down 57% from year-ago period, on revenue of HK$15.28B, flat from HK$15.18B a year ago; group developing vertical business model to cover pulp-making, waste paper recycling

All4Labels Global Packaging Group acquires Spanish label converting company Relieves Egara, which will become subsidiary of All4Labels, retain its management team; acquisition is part of company's long-term strategy to develop Iberian market

Ask us about our Tissue & Hygiene market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count