A comprehensive view of Knix Wear Inc.. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Tissue & Hygiene Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Essity finalizes acquisitions of Canadian brand Knix and Australian brand Modibodi, both leading providers of leakproof apparel for periods and incontinence; acquisitions position Essity as global market leader within leakproof apparel

Essity acquires 80% of Canadian company Knix Wear, a provider of leakproof apparel for periods and incontinence in the US and Canada, for purchase price of US$320M; Joanna Griffiths will hold remaining 20% share, stay on as President of Knix

Ask us about our Tissue & Hygiene market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count