A comprehensive view of pulpwood. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Forestry & Timberland Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Mercer Holz's LoOp 2023 digitalization project increased logistics efficiency, reduced environmental impact; LoOp tool allows drivers to use app, logistics portal to book time slot for loading, unloading trucks, transmit information about load, shipper

Latvia forest products imports fall 28.4% in 2023 to €1.02B; timber and timber products drop 37% year-over-year to €566.2M, with sawn timber imports down 57.4% year-on-year to €108.9M, and round timber imports down 45.7% to €107.1M

Stemwood removals from Finnish forests totaled 68.6 million m3 in 2023, representing 9% decrease year-over-year; 86% consisted of logs and pulpwood, with remaining 14% consisting of energywood and logging residues/stumps: Luke Finland

State forestry company Sveaskog to sell pulpwood to Billerud's paper mill in Karlsborg, Sweden, solving Billerud's supply dilemma; Norra Skog stopped selling pulpwood to Billerud and instead sold it to Metsa Group for its new Kemi pulp mill in Finland

Finland's December industrial roundwood removal down 14% year-over-year, removal volume for entire year down 9% from five-year average; sawlog removals down 6%, pulpwood removals down 11%, private forest removals down 16% and state-owned forests down 7%

Ask us about our Forestry & Timberland market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count