A comprehensive view of costco wholesale corp.. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Food & Beverage Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Morgan Stanley warns S&P 500 set to wipe out year-to-date gains and slide 9% by end-2023, as macro environment deteriorates; stocks well-positioned to weather upcoming turbulence include Mondelez, AbbVie, McKesson, Domino's, Costco, Lowe's, Home Depot

Costco CFO says changes in US consumer spending are similar to those felt during recessions of 2000 and 2008, point to possible recession; changes include buying cheaper meats, growth of company's own-brand Kirkland that is 'well above' previous levels

Costco's net sales for four weeks ended May 28 up 1.2% year-over-year to US$18.45B • total comp sales down 0.3% • US down 1.5% • Canada up 0.5% • Other International up 5.5% • E-commerce down 7.6%

UBS: Costco well positioned to meet consumer demand, shares underpriced as growth prospects support premium valuation; Q3 revenue, net income miss expectations but business model remains resilient, digital infrastructure supportive of eCommerce expansion

Costco is holding back on plans to hike up fees for its Gold Star members, even as inflation continues to depress consumer spending, impact sales; CFO says eventual raise will come at a time that will not meaningfully impact renewal rates or sign-ups

Ask us about our Food & Beverage market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count