A comprehensive view of Oil Seeds. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Agriculture Industry Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Bunge to sell its oilseed processing business in Russia to controlling shareholder of Exoil Group; sale includes sunflower processing plant in Voronezh; completion of sale subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approval

Bayer, Bunge and Chevron USA signs shareholders' agreement in connection with Bayer's acquisition of 65% majority ownership of St. Louis-based winter oilseed producer CoverCress; remaining 35% of CoverCress will continue ownership under Bunge and Chevron

US oilseed production projected at 132.7 million tonnes for 2022-2023 agricultural year, down 3.9 million tons from last month, amid reductions for soybeans, canola, peanuts and cottonseed, USDA says

Brazilian production of production of cereals, pulses and oilseeds should reach 261.4 million tons this year, up 3.2% from year-ago period, but retail prices not expected to fall, says forecast from Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics

China secures bumper summer harvest of oil crops this year, with an uptick both in rapeseed output and procurement prices, according to the National Food and Strategic Reserves Administration

Ask us about our Agriculture Industry market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count