China's construction industry recorded nominal CAGR of 20% from 2009-2013, supported by public investments in infrastructure, residential, industrial construction; growth from 2014-2018 to be partially supported by expanding economy, finds report
July 11, 2014
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l74nwd/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The Chinese construction industry recorded a nominal CAGR of 19.99% during the review period (2009-2013). This growth was supported by public investments in infrastructure, residential and industrial construction. The participation of the private sector through public-private partnerships (PPPs) also helped to boost construction activity in the country. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), the growth will be supported by the expanding economy and increased government spending on public infrastructure.
The infrastructure and residential markets collectively accounted for 72.3% of the total construction industry in 2013, and are expected to grow over the forecast period due to increased public investment, urbanization and the strong demand for housing. The construction industry's output is expected to record a CAGR of 9.72% over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in China.
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in China using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in China
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Commercial Construction
4 Industrial Construction
5 Infrastructure Construction
6 Institutional Construction
7 Residential Construction
8 Company Profile: China State Construction Engineering Corporation Ltd
9 Company Profile: China Railway Construction Corporation Ltd
10 Company Profile: CITIC Group Corporation
11 Company Profile: China Communications Construction Company Ltd
12 Company Profile: China Railway Group Ltd
13 Market Data Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l74nwd/construction_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.