China's skin-care market sales total 47.9B yuan in first 10 months of 2013 after totaling nearly 55B yuan for all of 2012, according to new report
April 15, 2014
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lstq65/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market to 2017" report to their offering.
Research and Forecast of China Skin Care Products Market to 2017 mainly analyzes the status quo of international and domestic markets of skin care products, product supply and demand, business performance of domestic major enterprises; in the meantime, it offers some suggestions on the skin care product industry, providing the decisive reference for enterprises to know and invest such a field.
For recent years, with the rapid development of China's economy and continuous improvement of people's livelihood, basing on such a huge population base, China has become ones of the world's largest cosmetics market. In 2012, China became the world's third largest cosmetics market following the US and Japan.
At present, the skin care product has entered the rapid development stage and the market scale has been improved to some extent, but not so stable. Currently, the market is staying the competition situation among a lot of brands. According to the statistics from the China Cosmetics Net, in 2012, the total sales amount of skin care product market was nearly CNY 55 billion with the growth of about 11%. During January to October 2013, the total sales amount of skin care product market reached CNY 47.9 billion.
According to the related statistics, among the Chinese current cosmetics manufacturers, 58% of them are private enterprises, 32% of them are foreign enterprises and 10% are state-owned enterprises. For recent years, the international brand have been continuously penetrated to China's medium and low-end market by the acquisitions & mergers and integration of domestic brands; more and more foreign cosmetics enterprises are making the China Acquisition Plan, so China's cosmetics industry is stepping into the integration era. The foreign integration forces in China are currently divided into two major groups, namely Europe-America force and Japan -South Korea force.
The demand for skin care products has a direct relationship with the number, income and consumption concepts of China's young females; with the economic development, more and more middle-aged and aged women also begin to pay attention to their own images and they begin to increase the consumption in beauty and cosmetics; additionally, the male consumption group is also gradually growing.
Please note: The report is in immediately available in Chinese version. The English version will be delivered in 3 business days.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Skin Care Products
2. Skin Care Products in the Foreign Market
3. China's Skin Care Product Industry Development Environment
4. Status Quo of China's Skin Care Product Industry
5. Characteristics of Skin Care Products
6. Market Development of China's Skin Care Products
7. Population Structure Market Segments of Skin Care Products
8. Functional Market Segments of Skin Care Products
9. Imports and Exports of Skin Care Products
10. Major Foreign Skin Care Product Enterprises
11. China's Major Skin Care Product Enterprises
12. Development Trends of China's Skin Care Products
13. Investment Analysis of Industry Experts of China's Skin Care Product Industry
Beijing Dabao Cosmetics
Jiangsu LONGLIQI Bio-Science
Shanghai Herborist Cosmetics
Shanghai Inoherb Cosmetics
Tianjin YUMEIJING Group