Geroy Truda paper mill JSC Belorusskie oboi in Dobrush, Belarus, contracts GAW Technologies for project that includes 200,000 tonnes/year paper machine to produce folding boxboard, liquid packaging board, plus other equipment; startup set for 2015
April 8, 2014
– Xuan Yuan Industrial Development Co.Ltd., as a turn-key contractor, has awarded GAW technologies GmbH with an order for the delivery of equipment and service for coating colour preparation, working stations and wet end chemicals preparation for the Geroy Truda paper mill / JSC “Belorusskie oboi”.
JSC “Belorusskie oboi” in Dobrush is one of the largest wallpaper factories in the CIS countries. It was founded in 1994 on the base of the state factory “Minsk wallpaper factory”. The majority holding 38% belong to the state, the rest 62% belong to the personnel of the factory and to the city authorities.
The new 200.000 t/a board machine will produce FBB and art board as well as liquid packaging board. JSC “Belorusskie oboi” will be the first major producer for such high-quality grades in the CIS countries.
The order will be executed in close cooperation with the GAW subsidiary in China i.e. GAW Machinery Technologies (Kunshan) Ltd.
The GAW scope of delivery includes engineering, delivery of key parts and electrical control system as well as mechanical supervision and start-up. The delivery is scheduled for end of 2014; the start-up will take place in 2015.