Global potash fertilizer industry expected to exceed US$39B by 2017, with CAGR of 4.9% over next five years, according to Research and Markets report
August 12, 2013
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw5tsz/global_potash) has announced the addition of the "Global Potash Fertilizer Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
The fertilizer is used for crop nutrition required for plant development. It improves a plant's ability to withstand disease, increases yields, improves the quality, and lengthens the shelf life of the crops.
This report provides a brief study of the industry's major challenges. R&D costs continue to rise due to the increasing regulatory burden and complexity of the products. Sales of various potash fertilizers heavily depend on climatic conditions and crop variance. Global production and trade of potash fertilizer were adversely affected in 2009 as global demand declined due to the economic downturn.
The report focuses on the drivers of the industry. The need for balanced fertilization to increase crop productivity and increasing demand for biofuels require massive agricultural production, which can be achieved through increased potash fertilizer application. Due to a high degree of consolidation, China and Brazil remain interested in and capable of building or buying their own potash fertilizer production as a matter of national food security.
This study is intended to provide industry leaders with a competitive benchmarking of the potash fertilizer market and gives a concise view of the up-to-date information of the market share, profit margin, and strategies of the key players, their capabilities, and effective market planning against the leading competitors.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfils this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
- Global potash fertilizer industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch, merger and acquisition activity in global potash fertilizer industry analysis
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011) and forecast analysis (Q1 2012-Q4 2013) for global potash fertilizer industry analysis
- Gross and net profit trends in the global potash fertilizer industry analysis
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional potash fertilizer analysis
The report is in PowerPoint format and has hundreds of critical data and market insights that will help in effective decision-making.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zw5tsz/global_potash
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.