Indian market for milk products expected to surpass value of US$163B by 2017, driven by strong growth in both urban and rural sectors, according to new report
July 6, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt66q9/indian_dairy_marke) has announced the addition of the "Indian Dairy Market Report & Forecasts 2012-2017" report to their offering.
"As the world's largest producer and consumer of milk products, India represents one of the world's most lucrative dairy markets. IMARC Group, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms, finds in its new report entitled Indian Dairy Market Report & Forecasts 2012-2017 that driven by a strong growth in both urban and rural demands, the market for milk products in India is expected to surpass US$ 163 Billion by 2017.
This study, an updated and far more extensive and analytical version of our popular 2011 study, provides and draws upon a comprehensive analysis of every major dairy segment in India. The study, which has been undertaken using both desk research and two waves of qualitative primary research, has analyzed three aspects of the Indian dairy market.
The first section quantifies the Indian dairy market into fourteen major segments and investigates the current and future opportunities in each of these segments. The second section provides an in-depth understanding of dairy consumption patterns among Indian consumers and the potential of value added dairy products. The third section investigates into the usage of natural colouration in dairy products and evaluates their current and future potential.
What We Have Achieved in This Report:
- Comprehensive situation analysis of the Indian dairy market and its dynamics:
Focus of the analysis in each Class:
- Drivers and challenges in each market
- Historical, current & future sales trends (2006 - 2017)
- Historical, current & future volume trends (2006 - 2017)
- Historical, current & future price trends (2006 - 2017)
- Size and analysis of the organized and unorganized markets
- Structure of the market
- Key players and products available in these markets
- Understanding the dairy consumption patterns of Indian consumers and evaluating the potential of value added products:
- Mother Dairy Fruits & Vegetables Pvt Limited
- Nestle India Limited
- Britannia Industries Limited
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Karnataka Co-operative Milk Producers Federation Limited
- Hatsun Agro Product Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jt66q9/indian_dairy_marke
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.