U.K. sports and energy drinks market saw off-trade value sales growth of 13% in 2011, compared with growth of 11% in 2010, due to stronger demand seen for leading brands, increasing number of cheaper private-label products and new brands
May 24, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8brjq/sports_and_energy) has announced the addition of the "Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Kingdom" report to their offering.
Sports and energy drinks saw off-trade value sales growth of 13% in 2011, compared to the corresponding growth of 11% seen in 2010. This was not only due to the stronger demand seen for leading brands, but also due to the increasing number of cheaper private label products and new brands. These appealed to consumers of sports and energy drinks, which remained predominantly young, sporty and male consumers, as the country continued to struggle economically.
The Sports and Energy Drinks in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
* Barr (ag) Plc
* Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd
* GlaxoSmithKline Plc
* Nichols Plc
* Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd
* Soft Drinks Weathers Inflation and Fights Back With Promotions
* Sports and Energy Drinks Appealing To UK Consumers
* Coca-Cola and Britvic Continue To Dominate
* Convenience Growth in Soft Drinks Distribution
* Revamp, Rebrand and Go Green
* Key Trends and Developments
* Ongoing Economic Difficulties Result in Slowdown
* Sports and Energy Drinks Become Increasingly Popular
* Price Promotions and Multipacks Become Increasingly Popular
* On-trade Continues To Suffer
* Use of Stevia Now Permitted
* Market Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8brjq/sports_and_energy
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.