U.S. confectionery industry had market revenues of US$3.46B in 2010, with CAGR of 2.9% over 2006-2010 period, according to report
May 23, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w38xct/confectionery_no) has announced the addition of the "Confectionery - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Confectionery - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Confectionery industry in each of the North American Free Trade Agreement (United States, Canada, and Mexico) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The confectionery industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $40,201.3 million in 2010.
The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2006-10 period.
The US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $34,695.5 million in 2010.
The US is expected to lead the Confectionery industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $39,848.2 million in 2015.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The confectionery market consists of retail sales of chocolate, gum, cereal bars and sugar confectionery. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w38xct/confectionery_no
© 2019 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.