Amazon launches Baby store in Canadian market, featuring more than 25,000 baby-related items, 45-day return policy
May 1, 2012
– Amazon.ca (www.amazon.ca) today announced the launch of its new Baby store (amazon.ca/baby) featuring over 25,000 baby-related products. Canadians can now purchase everything from diaper bags and toys to car seats and strollers with Free Super Saver Shipping, eligible on orders over $25, and a 45-day return policy. With this large selection of baby products, customers will be able to find whatever fits their baby needs.
“We know that preparing to welcome a newborn can often be a stressful time for even the most experienced parent and our new Baby store is a one-stop shop that delivers thousands of products at low prices with free shipping right to your doorstep,” said Steve Oliver, director of Amazon.ca “Our goal is to offer Canadians the most convenient shopping experience, featuring the largest selection of baby products online.”
With both Mother’s Day and Father’s Day around the corner, Amazon.ca's Baby store delivers everything a growing family could need.
• This Mother’s Day, treat the new on-the-go mom in your life by choosing from more than 500 diaper bags and 300 strollers.
• Ideal for grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles and friends, choose from one of our gift sets or over 2,500 baby toys, then send your gift anywhere in the country.
• Not sure which of our 100 car seats is right for you? Read our editorial reviews, customer reviews and ratings to help make a better purchasing decision.
• Keeping babies safe and healthy is a top priority, and Amazon.ca assists with more than 80 monitors, 100 gates and 15 maternity pillows.
The new Baby store also helps you shop for a child by age and stage, from pregnancy and maternity to newborns all the way to teetering toddlers. Customers can choose from over 500 well-known brands including BabyBjorn, Fisher-Price, Oxo Tot, Britax, Evenflo, Playtex, Cloud b, 3 Sprouts, Sassy, Dr. Brown’s and many more. In addition to these trusted brands, Amazon.ca’s Baby store also features prestige designer brands such as Timi and Leslie diaper bags, Levana baby monitors and Philips Avent. The Baby store also features editorial reviews, customer reviews and ratings to help make a better purchasing decision.
With Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of eligible products over $25, customers can find all the baby products they need and have them delivered to their door with the click of a button.
Amazon.ca (www.amazon.ca) is part of the global family of Amazon Web sites that have become known for great prices, selection and convenience. Amazon.ca customers can find and discover millions of English and French books, CDs, videos, tools, baby, sports and outdoors products, DVDs and electronics, watches, home and garden products, as well as a vast array of software, video games, and consoles--all at everyday low prices. Amazon.ca also offers FREE Super Saver Shipping, available on orders of $25 CAD or more delivered to a single Canadian address. Amazon.ca sources products directly from Canadian publishers and distributors, ensuring a rich offering of Canadian titles and content. Features such as original editorial reviews in English and French and product recommendations help Amazon.ca customers find the right products for them among the site's broad selection. Through Amazon Marketplace, Amazon.ca customers can conveniently buy and sell used, new, and collectible merchandise on the same pages where Amazon.ca sells those items new.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.