North American nutraceuticals market had CAGR of 6.5% during 2007-2011 period, according to report; U.S. market expected to have market share of 75.7% in 2017
March 13, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e66b69/nutraceuticals_pro) has announced the addition of the "Nutraceuticals Product Market: North America Market Size, Segment And Country Analysis And Forecasts (2007-2017)" report to their offering.
The North America Nutraceutical product market is a relatively mature market. The U.S. market as the largest consumers of nutraceuticals products are more conscious about their health, physical fitness and mental well-being.
Functional Food remained the fastest growing segment of the North American nutraceutical market at 6.5% CAGR during 2007 - 2011. The Non Herbals segment was the fastest growing segment of the North America dietary supplement market during 2007 - 2011 whereas the Proteins & Peptides market segment has the largest share of revenue of North America dietary supplement market in 2011.
The U.S. nutraceutical market is expected to have a market share of 75.7% in 2017.
The fact that the entire nutraceutical market is currently learning about the consumer range of choices, which has no limit, which is giving rise to rapid product introduction in the region. The functional beverage market in U.S. is expected to have the moderate growing rate as compared to dietary supplement market in the region.
This report provides a holistic view to the North America nutraceuticals product market with 11 year stretch of market data & forecast, based on following segmentations:
By Functional Food:
* Probiotics Fortified Food
* Omega Fatty Acid Fortified Food
* Branded Ionized Salt
* Branded Wheat Floor Market
* Other functional food
By Functional Beverages:
* Fruit & Vegetable Juices and Drinks
* Dairy & Dairy Alternative Drinks
* Noncarbonated Drinks
* Other functional beverages
By Dietary Supplements Segment:
* Proteins & Peptides
* Vitamins & Minerals
* Other Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/e66b69/nutraceuticals_pro
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.