Spanish household products market expected to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3% between 2009-2014, for an expected value of US$6.8B by the end of 2014, according to new report
December 21, 2011
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/eb8e5e/household_products) has announced the addition of the "Household Products in Spain - Industry and Country Analysis" report to their offering.
Household Products in Spain - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of Spain. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the Spanish household products market.
Includes market value/volume, geographical segmentation, and five forces (buyer power, supplier power, new entrants, substitutes, and rivalry) analysis of the Household Products Industry in Spain The PESTLE analysis section analyzes the current challenges, future prospects and risks across political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental areas of the country.
* Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Household Products in Spain.
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
* analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Spain.
* The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
The Spanish household products market generated total revenues of $5.8 billion in 2009, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% for the period spanning 2005-2009.
Textile washing products sales proved the most lucrative for the Spanish household products market in 2009, generating total revenues of $2.3 billion, equivalent to 39.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.0% for the five-year period 2009-2014, which is expected to lead the market to a value of $6.8 billion by the end of 2014.
Reasons to purchase:
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/eb8e5e/household_products
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.