Facial care market in Ireland generated total revenues of US$86M in 2010, representing CAGR of 3.4% for 2006-2010 period, research finds; creams, gels sales proved most lucrative for market in 2010
November 11, 2011
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cfdfc/facial_care_in_ire) has announced the addition of the "Facial Care in Ireland" report to their offering.
Facial Care in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Ireland facial care market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The facial care market consists of anti-agers, night cream, creams and gels, toner, and face mask. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
* The Irish facial care market generated total revenues of $86 million in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
* Creams and gels sales proved the most lucrative for the Irish facial care market in 2010, generating total revenues of $14.6 million, equivalent to 16.9% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to lead the market to a value of $99 million by the end of 2015.
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.