A comprehensive view of Market Trends. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Printing & Publishing Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Surge in consumer demand for effective natural ingredients pushes cosmetics sector towards biomimetics; French firm Microphyt, which develops microalgae-based bioactives, believes microalgae research could inspire more novel cosmetic ingredients

Japanese food and beverage companies plan to raise the prices of more than 4,600 items in October, bringing the number of items affected by price hikes this year to above 30,000, survey says

Venezuela’s packaging industry sector works at 24% of its installed capacity, which leaves an idle capacity of 76% on average, according to data from Venezuelan Chamber of Packaging; 60%-70% of packaging is being imported due to high cost of production

US beauty industry is seeing increased sales of mass-market, low-cost alternatives to prestige brands as consumer spending tightens, influencers promote value brands; trade-down is starting in skin care, while quality dupes boost fragrance sales: Circana

Revenue for print media industry in India to grow by 8-10% in 2024, ICRA finds; ICRA analyzed 10 print players representing 30% of industry to understand their circulation revenues had reached 90% of pre-pandemic levels in FY2023

Ask us about our Printing & Publishing market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count