A comprehensive view of Grupo Gondi. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Transformation & Innovation Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

RBC Capital: Sentiment neutral on WestRock acquiring remaining interest in Grupo Gondi; by year three after transaction's close, WestRock expects to reach incremental US$60M in annual synergies, achieve a return on invested capital of greater than 10%

Moody's views WestRock's acquisition of remaining 67.7% interest in Grupo Gondi as credit positive because it will expand company's market share, enhance its geographic and end-market diversification while increasing its leverage modestly

WestRock to acquire remaining shares of Mexican containerboard company Grupo Gondi for US$970M, plus debt, for enterprise value of US$1.76B; WestRock currently owns 32.3% of Grupo Gondi, and deal--set to close by year-end--will secure remaining 67.7%

Grupo Gondi's PM 7 in Monterrey, Mexico, reaches design speed ahead of schedule, producing at 1,100 tonnes per day; 400,000-tonne/year lightweight linerboard and medium PM, which started up in January 2021, was expected to reach capacity by end of 2022

Grupo Gondi reports satisfaction, success after year of using Voith's smart applications for system maintenance, monitoring at its mill in Monterrey, Mexico, for greenfield project; PM7's two OnCare apps are from Voith's Papermaking 4.0 portfolio

Ask us about our Transformation & Innovation market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count