A comprehensive view of RWTH Aachen University. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Chemicals Industry Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

Vetropack Group CTO Dr. Guido Stebner becomes chair of International Partners in Glass Research, succeeding Vetropack CEO Johann Reiter; IPGR is dedicated to enhancing the competitiveness of glass in the packaging industry

EU battery recycling to become a profitable, sustainable business by 2035, says study by PwC Strategy and RWTH Aachen University; recycling market could meet up to 30% of battery cell production demand for lithium, nickel, cobalt by 2035

Covestro highlights contributions in multidisciplinary project to create prototype solar vehicle; project includes components from Covestro in Sika's Sikaflex solar cell sealants

Researchers create antibacterial coatings by inkjet printing silver nano-inks onto food-grade polymer packaging; ink has similar viscosity to commercial inks, can enhance food safety, reduces food spoilage, but exhibits toxicity to aquatic life: study

At least 74% of world's plastics must be recycled for a sustainable plastics economy, study finds; remaining 26% of plastics can be sourced from carbon via combustion, biomass CO2 capture: ETH Zurich, RWTH Aachen University, UC Santa Barbara

Ask us about our Chemicals Industry market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count