A comprehensive view of New Products / New Services. This page highlights a small sample of our full coverage.
For real-time access, please log in to your Automobile Industry Market Intelligence Service.

Recent Articles

sample of recent headlines, press releases and get more..

French niche line Parfums de Nicolai launches Une Fleur en Mai, a new fragrance; it has dewy green notes, lily of the valley, jasmine, oakmoss white musk, bergamot, rosemary, cut grass and rose

Upsher-Smith to preview expanding collection of drugs backed by the Promise of Support Program at 2024 AAN Annual Meeting in Denver; drugs include VIGADRONE and TORPENZ, set to be accessible by mid-2024

German makeup brand Zoeva returns to Asia with new products, vegan iterations of its makeup brushes; brand relaunched in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore through Sephora with five new products--mascara, brow gels, lip pencils, blushes, eyeshadow quads

Mitsubishi Motors and Security Bank form JV in Philippines for auto financing services, with operations expected to start in FY2025; Mitsubishi Motors holds 51% stake, while Security Bank holds the remaining 49%

Shell India shifts gears for electric future

Ask us about our Automobile Industry market view

Trending Chart

Interactive chart with headline count