Domestic demand for disposable paper products in Saudi Arabia rose nearly 90% to reach value of 8.8B riyals in 2012, benefiting from a number of positive economic and demographic trends, Euromonitor says
July 14, 2014
– Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Disposable Paper Products and Other Articles of Paper in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Domestic demand for disposable paper products increases nearly 90% over review period to reach SR8.8 billion in 2012, benefiting from a number of positive economic and demographic trends. Value of disposable paper products' imports reaches SR1.2 billion in 2012, penetration tumbles to 14%. Domestic producers' revenue doubles over review period, in line with domestic demand. Total costs grow by more than 13% per annum over review period. Exports account for 21% of total product output in 2012, equivalent to SR2.1 billion. Production turnover expected to see 10% CAGR over forecast period.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Disposable Paper Products and Other Articles of Paper in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2109. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Disposable Paper Products and Other Articles of Paper in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2109 report includes:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Household and Sanitary Goods, Other Articles of Paper, Paper Stationery, Wallpaper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.