US chocolate industry expected to reach estimated value of US$19.3B by 2018, seeing moderate growth amid innovations of new products in both dark and milk chocolate segments, according to report
May 15, 2014
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9m7h7/us_chocolate) has announced the addition of the "US Chocolate Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The US chocolate industry is expected to experience moderate growth and reach an estimated $19.3 billion in 2018. Innovations of new products in dark chocolate and milk chocolate segment with new flavors and low calorie such as sugar-free chocolates will increase the growth of retail chocolate industry. Occasion and celebration is a factor that impacts the selling and production of chocolate and ultimately leads the increased company revenue which boosts industry growth.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Some of the features of US Chocolate Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players
- US Chocolate market intelligence with special emphasis on dark, milk, and white chocolate markets
- Competitive Analysis of top five players and profitability analysis of the industry provides opportunity for existing players as well as new entrance to make decision for sustainable growth
- Market size trend (2007-2012) in terms of value and volume and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Chocolate Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l9m7h7/us_chocolate
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.