Total US kraft paper shipments in September down 2.2% year-over-year, down 6.4% month-over-month, to 126.7 thousand tons: AF&PA

WASHINGTON , October 28, 2013 (press release) – The American Forest & Paper Association released its September 2013 Kraft Paper Report. Total Kraft paper shipments were 126.7 thousand tons, 6.4 percent lower compared to the prior month. Bleached Kraft paper shipments increased year-over-year 13.4 percent, but the 4.6 percent year-over-year decline in unbleached Kraft paper shipments was enough to bring overall Kraft paper shipments down 2.2 percent year-over-year. Total month-end inventory increased 6.8 percent compared to August 2013.


The report can be purchased by contacting Caroline Nealon at Statistics_Publications@afandpa.org or 202-463-2448.

* All content is copyrighted by Industry Intelligence, or the original respective author or source. You may not recirculate, redistrubte or publish the analysis and presentation included in the service without Industry Intelligence's prior written consent. Please review our terms of use.