Total pet-care current value sales and total pet food volume sales in Japan both declined in 2012, due mainly to falling demand for dog food as nation's pet dog population continues to decline, according to new report
September 2, 2013
– Total pet care current value sales and total pet food volume sales both declined in 2012. This was mainly due to falling demand for dog food as Japan's pet dog population continued to decline. However, rates of decline in total pet care current value sales and total pet food volume sales were both slower than those recorded in 2011, indicating that the declining trend in the pet dog population is gradually levelling off. Moreover, the performance of the entire pet care market was lifted as an...
Pet Care in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/pet-care-in-japan2.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
For Live Chat - http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
((M2 Communications disclaims all liability for information provided within M2 PressWIRE. Data supplied by named party/parties. Further information on M2 PressWIRE can be obtained at http://www.presswire.com on the world wide web. Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)).
(c) 2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS