Global food, beverage plastic market forecast to reach US$71.5B by 2016, driven by end-user fruit and vegetables, dairy, bakery and bottles/containers, according to report
January 7, 2013
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8rcxks/food_and_beverage) has announced the addition of the "Food & Beverage Plastics - A Global Market Watch, 2011 - 2016" report to their offering.
“Food & Beverage Plastics - A Global Market Watch, 2011 - 2016”
The Global Food and Beverages Plastics market is expected to reach US$71.5 billion by 2016, primarily supported by the end-user Fruit and Vegetables, Dairy, Bakery and Bottles/Containers.
Globally, Fruit and Vegetables and Bottles/Containers together account for approximately 40% of the market are expected to support the Food and Beverages plastics industry going forward.
Geographical analysis for Food and Beverages Plastics market shows that the highest Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.1% is anticipated from Asia-Pacific region during the analysis period 2011-2016. The Americas follows Asia-Pacific with a CAGR of 7.5%, while the Europe forecasts to drive with a growth rate of 4.1%.
The "Food & Beverage Plastics - A Global Market Watch, 2011 - 2016" report reviews the latest trends in plastics industry with a perceptive to identify the near-future growth prospects. The report focuses on the current market trends, estimates and forecasts for the period 2011-2016.
An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for the industry investments.
The report primarily focuses on:
- Latest Market Trends
- Region-wise Demand Factor
- Key Growth Areas
- Market Sizes
- Key Competitors Edge
- Investment Strategies
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases and published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the industry. The analysis is based on desk research and interviews with industry researchers and law/ethics specialists, as well as on data collected through the survey, and discussions with experts.
End-users discussed in the report include
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen &
- Other (Sauce and Condiments, Coffee, Juices and Other)
Who Should Buy This Report
The study offers profitable investment strategies for R&D organizations, plastic manufacturing units, distributors, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and many more in preferred locations.
- A.G. Petzetakis
- AEP Industries
- American Packaging Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
- BASF Corporation
- BWAY Holding Company
- Cardia Bioplastics
- Chemson Group
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Chemical Company
- Formosa Plastics Corp - (FPC)
- GAIL (India) Limited
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC)
- National Petrochemical Company (NPC)
- North American Pipe Corporation
- Nova Chemicals Corporation
- PetroChina Company Limited
- Sigma Plastics Group
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Teijin Chemicals
- The Britton Group
- Titan Chemicals Corp. Bhd.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Total Petrochemicals
- USI Corporation
...and many more.
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.