BWPA/Hawkins Wright symposium on Nov. 8 during London Pulp Week to address fine paper, tissue trends worldwide, pulp and paper trends in China, along with global market pulp, economic outlooks
October 9, 2012
(Industry Intelligence Inc.)
– The thirteenth annual London Pulp Week symposium hosted by the British Wood Pulp Association and Hawkins Wright Ltd. is set for Nov. 8 at Savoy Place in London.
The speakers will discuss matters of particular interest to the market pulp industry.
The speakers at this year’s Symposium and their topics are:
• Economics Professor Andrea Boltho, Oxford University, who last addressed the symposium in 2010 - The global economic outlook
• Julian Ingram, Executive Vice-President, McCann Worldgroup Europe - The advertiser's view
• Emanuele Bona, Director General, Euro-Graph; Vice-President Europe, Pulp and Paper Products Council (PPPC) - Trends in fine paper and tissue
• Haidong Weng, Head of Strategic Initiative, Paper and Pulp of trading and logistics business Xiamen C&D Corporation - Chinese pulp and paper trends
• Tom Wright, Hawkins Wright - The outlook for market pulp
London Pulp Week, which draws pulp sellers and buyers and others involved in the industry, begins on Nov. 4.
To register for the symposium, contact Amanda Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.