Fifty-seven of world's 500 top beauty products and cosmetics companies analyzed as being in danger, 73 considered ripe for takeover, 53 achieved greater than 10% increase in sales in 2011, according to new report
September 14, 2012
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Top 500 Beauty Products & Cosmetics (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Beauty Products & Cosmetics. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 500 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organization.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 57 of the 500 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 73 companies are ripe for takeover
- 53 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 32 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 135 companies saw sales fall last year.
This analysis gives you unrivalled market and company intelligence using a simple graphical, numeric and model. Each company is individually analysed in both the company's own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These individual analyses highlight a company's strengths and weaknesses instantly.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed.
This key information includes:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.