Total volume sales of coffee in Austria fell in 2011, but coffee pods saw more than 20% total volume growth, market research states
July 23, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r3pk4/coffee_in_austria) has announced the addition of the "Coffee in Austria" report to their offering.
Total volume sales of coffee further declined in 2011, albeit at a slower pace than the review period average. This slowdown was due to the more stable performance of coffee pods. Nonetheless, with more than 20% total volume growth, the performance of coffee pods was still very robust in 2011, impacted by the convenience trend.
The Coffee in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product Coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data Coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why Buy This Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Milford Tee Austria GmbH
Maresi Markenartikelvertrieb AG & Co KG
Julius Meinl AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r3pk4/coffee_in_austria
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.