China's paper, paperboard production in 2011 up 13.2% year-over-year to 110.34 million tonnes; certain paper varieties to be at risk of over productivity, newsprint market declines, report finds
July 17, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4scbmr/research_report_on) has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Papermaking Industry, 2012" report to their offering.
In recent years, China becomes one of the countries with the quickest productivity increase in world's papermaking industry. Since 2006, the production of China's machine-made paper and paper boards maintains a steady increase momentum. In 2011, the production reached 110.34 million tons, with an increase of 13.24% YOY. There is a large gap between output and consumption of China's pulp annually. For paper and paper boards, the productivity continually expands while that of certain paper varieties will be at risk of over productivity. Packaging paper and culture paper are still the priority. China's chrome paper market suffers from double pressure from the export obstacle and over productivity. The market of news paper markedly declines; in recent two years, the productivity of case boards will largely expands, which will also have such secret worries in the long term.
More following information can be acquired through this report:
- Production and Demand of China's Papermaking Industry
- Market Competition of China's Papermaking Industry
- Import and Export of China's Paper Products
- Key Enterprises of China's Papermaking Industry
- Current Raw Material Situation of China's Papermaking Industry
- Policy Environment Faced by China's Papermaking Industry
- Analysis on Development of China's Papermaking Industry
Following people are recommended to buy this report:
- Papermaking Enterprises
- Paper Product/Pulp Traders
- Papermaking Equipment Vendors
- Investors and Research Institutions Focusing on China's Papermaking Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Basic Information of China's Papermaking Industry
2 Development Environment of China's Papermaking Industry, 2012-2013
3 Supply of China's Papermaking Industry, 2011-2012
4 Demand of China's Papermaking Market, 2011-2012
5 Import and Export of China's Papermaking Industry
6 Analysis on Competition of China's Papermaking Industry, 2011-2012
7 Sub-industries of Papermaking Industry, 2011-2012
8 Key Enterprises of China's Papermaking Industry, 2011-2012
9 Prediction on Development and Investment of China's Papermaking Industry, 2012-2016
- Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Chenming Paper Group Co., Ltd.
- Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Huatai Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Sun Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- Gold East Paper (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- China National Paper Industry Investment Corporation
- Ningbo Zhonghua Paper Industry Co., Ltd.
- MCC Paper Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Bohui Paper Co., Ltd.
- Longchen Paper (China) Holdings Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4scbmr/research_report_on.
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.