Brazilian oil crops industry had total revenue of US$19.2B in 2011, representing CAGR of 8.9% between 2007 and 2011, according to new report; industry's value expected to rise to US$29.9B by end of 2016
July 4, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8hhlz/oil_crops_in_brazi) has announced the addition of the "Oil Crops in Brazil" report to their offering.
Oil Crops in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil oil crops market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil crops market values the supply (consumption) of agriculture items such as soybeans, oil palm fruit, seed cotton, and rapeseed.
- The Brazilian oil crops industry had total revenue of $19.2 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% between 2007 and 2011.
- Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 50.2 million metric ton in 2011.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.3% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $29.9 billion by the end of 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the oil crops market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil crops market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil crops market players' global operations and financial performance
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Brazil economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Brazil oil crops market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the Brazil oil crops market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil oil crops market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Brazil's oil crops market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8hhlz/oil_crops_in_brazi
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.