Brazil, China, India, Mexico, South Africa contribute US$58.19B to global dairy industry in 2010, expected to grow at CAGR of 7% from 2010-2015, reach total value of US$81.56B in 2015, report says
May 25, 2012
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dairy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Dairy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Dairy industry in each of the Top 5 Emerging markets (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa). The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The top 5 emerging countries contributed $58,191.1 million to the global dairy industry in 2010, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2006 and 2015.
The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $81,595.8 million in 2015, with a CAGR of 7% over the 2010-15 period.
Within the dairy industry, Brazil is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $26,808.8 million in 2010.
© 2019 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.