Caribou Coffee launches six new sparkling teas and juices: green tea lemonade, peach black tea, lemon ginger pomegranate, berry black tea, mint lime white tea and berry juice
May 14, 2012
– Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOU) today launched six new sparkling teas and juices made with premium, all-natural ingredients. This new line-up of bold and revitalizing flavors are now exclusively available in Caribou coffeehouses, allowing Caribou fans to have a superior beverage experience as they "Sip Up Summer."
Caribou's new sparkling teas and juices include:
* Green Tea Lemonade: Sassy citrus, soothing green tea, balances beautifully
* Peach Black Tea: Refreshing white peach, subtle sweet touches, finishes clean and simple
* Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice: Seduces with tannic berry, pinches with spice, sasses with citrus
* Berry Black Tea: Robust and fruitful, full-bodied black tea, black tea brambly berry
* Mint Lime White Tea: Quenching limeade, exhilarating spearmint, engaging yet subtle
* Very Berry Juice: Fully ripe and fruity, lovely notes of sweet jam, rich in flavor
"We're thrilled to launch our exciting new sparkling beverages, which will help our customers keep cool all summer long," said Alfredo Martel, senior vice president of marketing and product management. "We're also happy to introduce the Caribou Growler this summer because it offers another easy way for our fans to stay cool and share their love of refreshing drinks with others."
The all-new 64 oz. Caribou Growlers will help fuel summer fun all season and fans who purchase one for a summer party or just to enjoy Caribou at home can fill it up with a variety of refreshing Caribou drinks, including iced tea, still teas and juices. The Growlers are available in select Caribou retail coffeehouses today and will be rolling out to all Caribou coffeehouses by May 21.
Caribou's Green Tea Lemonade, Peach Black Tea, Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice and Caribou Growler are permanent additions to the Caribou beverage portfolio; the limited-time-only Berry Black Tea, Mint Lime White Tea and Very Berry Juice will be available throughout the summer.
About Caribou Coffee
Founded in 1992, Caribou Coffee Company is one of the leading branded coffee companies in the United States, with a compelling multi-channel approach to their customers. Based on the number of coffeehouses, Caribou Coffee is the second largest company-operated premium coffeehouse operator in the United States. As of January 1, 2012, the Company had 581 coffeehouses, including 169 franchised locations, in 20 states, the District of Columbia and nine international markets. The Company's coffeehouses aspire to be the community place loved by guests who are provided an extraordinary experience that makes their day better. Caribou Coffee provide the highest quality handcrafted beverages, foods and coffee lifestyle items with a unique blend of expertise, fun and authentic human connection in a comfortable and welcoming coffeehouse environment. In addition, Caribou Coffee's unique coffees are available within grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, office coffee and foodservice providers, hotels, entertainment venues and e-commerce channels. Caribou Coffee is a proud recipient of the Rainforest Alliance Corporate Green Globe Award and is committed to operating practices that promote sustainability and environmental protection. For more information, visit the Caribou Coffee web site at www.cariboucoffee.com.
Source: PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1bDO2)