Scandinavian confectionery market had total market value of US$4.28B in 2010, according to new report; Sweden the leading nation among Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of US$1.89B
May 8, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ns6v6/confectionery_sc) has announced the addition of the "Confectionery - Scandinavia Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Confectionery - Scandinavia Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Confectionery industry in each of the Scandinavian (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, segmentation, and five forces analysis, plus full five year market forecasts for each country. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary market values, and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The Scandinavian confectionery market had a total market value of $4,289.8 million in 2010.
Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2006-10 period.
Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $1,895 million in 2010.
Sweden is expected to lead the Confectionery in the Scandinavia countries.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The confectionery market consists of retail sales of chocolate, gum, cereal bars and sugar confectionery. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2010 annual average exchange rates.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ns6v6/confectionery_sc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): 353-1-481-1716
Sector: Snacks and Confectionery
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.