Energy drinks remain most dynamic segment in worldwide soft drinks market, reaching 4.8 billion liters in 2011, according to new report
April 20, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/985e6edb/global_energy_drin) has announced the addition of the "Global Energy Drinks Report 2012" report to their offering.
Energy drinks remain the most dynamic segment in the soft drinks market reaching 4.8 billion litres in 2011, with strong growth in most countries mainly driven by its key features, the combination of fun and functionality. Although the global consumption of energy drinks has been steadily rising, the performance of the category has varied between regions, with Latin America and Australasia witnessing the fastest growth over the last five years. The top ten consuming countries were the United States, Vietnam, China, United Kingdom, Thailand, Mexico, Australia, Germany, Poland and Saudi Arabia in 2011.
Innovations across the world have seen the launch of novel flavours such as coffee or tea-based or unusual fruit flavours. There has also been the addition of ingredients that expand the functionality of energy drinks into new areas like hydration, recovery, alertness, anti-ageing or immune health. Packaging innovations have helped bring in new consumers by providing a wider choice for consumption and increased convenience.
Zenith's report on Global Energy Drinks provides an in-depth and comprehensive market analysis of energy drinks and energy shots across 57 countries. The report offers a detailed and accurate picture of the international market environment by investigating a number of aspects of the energy drinks sector in each country. These cover consumption and value trends, market segmentation, leading players, distribution, main ingredients and flavours, key packaging solutions as well as new product and industry developments.
What this report covers
- Global overview: provides a summary of global market and industry trends along with a number of overview tables and charts on a global and regional level. These cover consumption and value, segmentation, distribution, rankings of top 20 countries and market forecasts to 2016.
- 8 regional overviews: includes a brief commentary on regional market trends and developments along with a wide range of data by region and country covering combined market volume, value and segmentation, per capita consumption and expenditure, packaging, distribution and market forecasts to 2016.
- 57 detailed country sections: includes comprehensive insights into market trends, leading companies and brands, state of private label products, distribution channels, packaging, consumer demography, ingredients and leading flavours, product developments, industry developments including legislation/media attention, and market forecasts to 2016.
- 10 global energy drinks brand profiles: brief description and history of company, global sales volume, variants, ingredients, packaging formats, target market and positioning, marketing and promotions, key markets, channels and example pricing.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/985e6edb/global_energy_drin
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.