Global stationery and cards market in 2013 forecast to reach value of US$90.8B, up 23.8% since 2008, Americas accounts for 51.9% of global value: Research and Markets
March 27, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/0baf31d7/stationery_cards) has announced the addition of the "Stationery & Cards: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
"Stationery & Cards: Global Industry Guide" is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Stationery & Cards industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global stationery and cards market grew by 4.2% in 2008 to reach a value of $73.4 billion.
In 2013, the global stationery and cards market is forecast to have a value of $90.8 billion, an increase of 23.8% since 2008.
The stationery specialist segment dominated the global stationery and cards market in 2008, generating 51% of the market's overall revenues.
Americas accounts for 51.9% of the global stationery and cards market's value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The stationery and cards market includes products such as notebooks, pencils and printer paper sold through all retail formats. All retail sales of stationery products are included. Cards comprise seasonal and everyday cards. Everyday cards are Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well, Friendship, and Sympathy cards. Seasonal cards are Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Easter, and Father's Day cards.
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.