Russian bakery market projected to reach average of 20% in value terms for 2011-12 year amid annual production volume increase of 7% to 10%, according to new report
March 22, 2012
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Russian Bakery Market 2012" report to their offering.
This descriptive marketing report is aimed at identifying the current situation in the market, the total market demand and market potential; determine the capacity of the market, consumption trends, brand preferences, channel dynamics and future trends.
This report includes detailed information on market size and segments, analysis of the key market players and competitive landscape, and trends of the bakery market in Russia. The last part of the report contains information on how to build business in Russia, what niches are attractive for new manufactures and wholesalers, and how especially how to entry in the confectionery market by foreign companies.
What is this report about?
- What is the key difference the Russian bakery market from the bakery markets in other countries?
- What kind of bakery products are the most popular in Russia?
- Which bakery segments are the most or least competitive, what niches are attractive to enter the market?
- Which distribution channels are better to use when entering the Russian market?
- How to build relationships with distributors, wholesalers and retailers in Russia?
- Which methods of promotion are better to use and what methods should be used to encourage sales?
- Which products will be in demand in the coming years?
- The share of Russia's confectionary market is about 10% of the world ones.
- The distinctive feature of the Russian market is the concentration of distribution companies in 2-3 major cities of Russia.
- Cost of raw materials has risen sharply, so the manufacturers have been forced to raise selling prices
- Competition in the segment of sugar biscuits is intensified by the wide price range for these products.
- On the background of a stable increase in production volume (7-10% per year) and high inflation observed since the beginning of 2011, the market growth in 2011-2012 is forecast to reach an average of 20% in value terms.
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.