Canadian beer market generated total revenues of US$11.7B in 2010, representing CAGR of 1.8% during 2006-2010 period; premium lager sales accounted for 36.6% -- US$4.3B -- of revenues
March 16, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cda679/beer_in_canada) has announced the addition of the "Beer in Canada" report to their offering.
Beer in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada beer market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The beer market consists of retail sales of ales, stouts & bitters, low/no alcohol beers, premium lager, specialty beers and standard lager. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
* The Canadian beer market generated total revenues of $11.7 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
* Premium lager sales proved the most lucrative for the Canadian beer market in 2010, generating total revenues of $4.3 billion, equivalent to 36.6% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.6% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to lead the market to a value of $12.7 billion by the end of 2015.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beer market in Canada
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the beer market in Canada
Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer market players' global operations and financial performance
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cda679/beer_in_canada
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.