Irish beer market generated total revenues of US$3.6B in 2010, according to new report; ales, stouts, bitters sales equivalent to 38.8% of market's overall value
March 15, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/816332/beer_in_ireland) has announced the addition of the "Beer in Ireland" report to their offering.
Beer in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Ireland beer market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The beer market consists of retail sales of ales, stouts & bitters, low/no alcohol beers, premium lager, specialty beers and standard lager. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
* The Irish beer market generated total revenues of $3.6 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.6% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
* Ales, stouts & bitters sales proved the most lucrative for the Irish beer market in 2010, generating total revenues of $1.4 billion, equivalent to 38.8% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CARC of -2% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to lead the market to a value of $3.2 billion by the end of 2015.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the beer market in Ireland
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the beer market in Ireland
Leading company profiles reveal details of key beer market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Ireland beer market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/816332/beer_in_ireland
© 2017 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.