Off-trade volume sales in Australia's ready-to-drink tea market rose 10% in 2011, according to new report
March 6, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1e02fc/rtd_tea_in_austral) has announced the addition of the "RTD Tea in Australia" report to their offering.
The 10% increase in off-trade volume sales in 2011 was much slower than the 24% review period CAGR. This more moderate growth was due to the duopoly in RTD tea, which inevitably limits new and interesting' activities. There is a lack of innovation or distinctive new propositions, which weakens household penetration and usage.
The RTD Tea in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Carbonated RTD Tea, Still RTD Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the RTD Tea market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
* RTD TEA IN AUSTRALIA
* Euromonitor International
* February 2012
* LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
* Competitive Landscape
* Category Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1e02fc/rtd_tea_in_austral
Source: Euromonitor International
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.