Eighty-eight percent of opinions posted on coffee chains via social media in 2011 were positive, report says
March 1, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84157b/public_opinion_on) has announced the addition of the "Public Opinion on Starbucks and Coffee Chains on Social Media in 2011" report to their offering.
Need Hard Data on What Consumers Say about Starbucks and Other Coffee Chains on Social Media?
Find it in Amplicate's new company focus report 'Public Opinion on Starbucks and Coffee Chains on Social Media in 2011' that tells you what consumers said about Starbucks and other coffee chains on social media in 2011, when and where they posted their opinions and why.
The report is full of charts, detailed data descriptions and straightforward analysis of the most interesting data points and is packed with hard data that is easy to understand and easy to act on.
Essential Data from the Report:
Social media users posted 80,083 opinions on Starbucks and 91,621 opinions on coffee chains in 2011, which they shared 48,777,414 times.
90% of opinions posted on Starbucks were positive in 2011.
88% of opinions posted on coffee chains on social media in 2011 were positive.
...and a wealth of other data that is essential for anyone involved in the marketing or analysis of the retail coffee industry.
Key Topics Covered:
* Social media users' opinions about Starbucks
* Why do social media users hate or love Starbucks
* Profile of Starbucks Commentators
* Social media users' opinions about coffee chains
* Why do social media users hate or love coffee chains
* Profile of Social Media Commentators
* Rankings and Results
* Au Bon Pain
* Cafe Du Monde
* Caribou Coffee
* Coffee Bean
* Costa Coffee
* Dunkin Donuts
* Gimme Coffee
* Five Guys
* Peets Coffee
* Tim Hortons
* Tully's Coffee
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84157b/public_opinion_on
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.