U.K. cooking sauces, food seasonings market currently valued at US$700M, according to report

DUBLIN , February 21, 2012 (press release) – Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bb3e4/cooking_sauces_f) has announced the addition of the "Cooking Sauces & Food Seasonings Market Report 2012" report to their offering.

This Key Note Market Report examines the cooking sauces and food seasonings market in the UK. Key Note estimates that the market is currently worth 700m at retail selling prices (rsp), with cooking sauces accounting for 87.3% of this total and sales of food seasonings making up the remaining 12.7%.

In spite of the economic crisis, cooking sauces and food seasonings are in high demand in the UK. Two predominant reasons explain this phenomenon.

First, with lifestyles worldwide becoming increasingly fast-paced, many consumers are seeking convenient and quick meal solutions that are easy-to-use. Cooking sauces and food seasonings both correspond to this criterion, as the former generally only requires heating for a short period before use, while manufacturers pre-blend the latter, so consumers do not have to measure and add each individual spice or herb.

Second, with consumers facing their biggest spending squeeze since 1982, many are reducing the number of times they are dining out. The variety in the cooking sauces and food seasonings market enable consumers to have an interesting and different meal every night of the week. Not only is there a lot of ethnic diversity in the industry, but the variance in the intensity of flavours makes the products suitable for everyone.

Read more inside Cooking Sauces & Food Seasonings Market Report 2012

Companies Mentioned:

* Associated British Foods PLC
* Bart Spices Ltd
* Greencore Group PLC
* McCormick (UK) Ltd
* Premier Foods PLC
* HEALTH ISSUES
* Mars Food UK Ltd
* Premier Foods PLC
* Associated British Foods Plc
* Discovery Foods Ltd
* General Mills Uk Ltd
* Greencore Group Plc
* Hj Heinz Company Ltd
* Mars Food Uk Ltd
* Mccormick (Uk) Ltd
* Premier Foods Plc
* Princes Ltd
* Sacla Uk Ltd
* Symington's Ltd
* Unilever Bestfoods Uk Ltd

For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bb3e4/cooking_sauces_f

© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.