Spirits market in Australia registered 2% growth in both volume and value terms in 2011, according to new report
January 27, 2012
– Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ce29b1/spirits_in_austral) has announced the addition of the "Spirits In Australia" report to their offering.
Spirits registered growth of 2% in both volume and value terms in 2011. In an environment of consumer uncertainty and reduced discretionary spending, the category has essentially been held steady by consumers responding favourably to competitive price platforms for premium spirits. Over the review period, strong growth was recorded in 2009 following the so-called alcopop tax, which saw the price of ready-to-drink premixes increase.
The Spirits in Australia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Brandy and Cognac, Liqueurs, Other Spirits, Rum, Tequila (and Mezcal), Whiskies, White Spirits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
* De Bortoli Wines Pty Ltd
* Vok Beverages Pty Ltd
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Spirits market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ce29b1/spirits_in_austral
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.