Twenty-seven percent of U.K. consumers visit pubs more than three times a month, survey says; of those, 5% visit these establishments more than 10 times a month
January 11, 2012
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55094c/the_uk_consumer_fo) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "The UK Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels" to their offering.
“The UK Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels”
In the UK, a total of 27% of respondents had visited pubs' more than three times a month the highest among any channel, of which 5% claim to have paid more than 10 visits in a month. Channels including pubs', coffee or tea shops' and restaurants with table service' emerge to be the top three popular choices of consumers.
The UK Consumer Footfall and Expenditure in Foodservice Channels is a new survey brief by Canadean that analyzes consumer footfall across the UK foodservice channels, and explores how consumer expenditure across different foodservice channels have changed in 2011. The brief also provides definitive analysis of information categorized by consumers' age, gender, annual income and children in household. The research source in this brief is based on an extensive survey between June and October 2011 taken by 1,966 consumers of various age and income groups within the UK.
* This brief is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2C panels of the UK foodservice consumers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 1,966 consumers are captured in our survey;
* The geographical scope of the research is the UK- drawing on the activity and expectations of consumers across different foodservice channels;
* The brief provides snapshots of frequency of footfall and average expenditure on food across different foodservice channels;
* Key topics covered in this brief include information categorized by foodservice channels and consumers' age, gender, annual income and children in household.
Reasons to Buy:
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying consumer expenditure on foodservice channels;
* Better promote your business by aligning capabilities and business practices with consumer behavior across different age groups and gender;
* Benchmark your market understanding of consumer requirements across different income categories.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55094c/the_uk_consumer_fo
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.