K-C launches new portable KIMTECH Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes for smart phones, iPads, tablets, e-books; wipes are dry, reusable, made of disposable microfiber
November 17, 2011
– With the holiday season upon us, touchscreen devices will once again be on many wish lists. As more people buy smartphones, iPads, Kindles, tablets and e-books, they'll all be facing the same problem – what to do about the fingerprints, smudges, grease and dust that will soon be covering the screens of these shiny new gadgets.
A new product offers a convenient, portable solution to this problem and, at $3.00 or less, is also a great stocking stuffer or holiday gift. KIMTECH* Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes are dry, reusable, disposable microfiber wipes that are ideal for on-the-go use. In addition, the wipes:
* Easily remove fingerprints, makeup and skin oil and grease
* Won't scratch glass surfaces
* Are virtually lint-free
* Wipe clean and streak-free, without the use of chemicals
* Come in a convenient two-pack for pocket, purse or briefcase
* Are available in re-sealable pouches, to keep wipes clean
"Anyone who uses touchscreen devices knows how easily the surfaces get dirty and smudged, and wiping them with a T-shirt, pant leg, tissues or your fingers are not safe or effective ways to clean these," said Charlotte Ciccone, a marketing specialist for the Kimberly-Clark Home Professional Business. "KIMTECH* Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes are an easy-to-use solution, plus they're small enough to store with your mobile device – in a pocket, purse or backpack – for a clean screen wherever you go."
KIMTECH* Touchscreen Cleaning Wipes are available at Dollar General stores in two-packs, with 10 wipes per pack, for a suggested retail price of $3.00, and online at Amazon.com in three-packs, with 20 wipers per pack, for a suggested retail price of $7.49. They can also be found at the check-out counters of select grocery and discount store locations. For more information, visit http://www.kcdiy.com/touchscreen/.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.