Vodka fastest-growing alcoholic beverage segment in India, showing a CAGR of 44.4% over the past five years, according to new report
November 14, 2011
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/21cf5d/indian_alcoholic_b) has announced the addition of the "Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook to 2015 - Evolving Consumer Preference and Government Regulations" report to their offering.
The report discusses in details various aspects such as market size of Country liquor, beer, IMFL (whisky, rum, brandy, vodka, gin) and Wine on the basis of consumption, per capita consumption, market segmentation, competitive landscape and company profiles of the major players operating in the country.
In the report, the future outlook on the basis of assumed scenarios is covered i.e. best case, worst case and aggressive case on alcoholic beverages, wine, beer, IMFL (Whisky, Rum, Vodka, Brandy and Gin) and country liquor consumption and per capita consumption in India, from 2011-2015.
Vodka is the fastest growing IMFL segment in India. Its growth is rapidly increasing due to increase in pubs, hotels, restaurants, evolving nightlife and consumer preferences. It has grown over the past 5 years at a CAGR of 44.4%.
Wine industry in India is just in its birth stage Wine is the fastest growing segment in the Indian Alcoholic Beverages industry. Indian wine industry is estimated to reach a consumption of ~ million cases consumption by FY'2015 by growing at a CAGR of ~% under the base case scenario.
Key Topics Covered:
* Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Introduction
* Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Size, FY'2005 - FY'2010
* Indian Alcoholic Beverage Government Licensing and Regulations
* Indian Alcoholic Beverage Market Segmentation by Product, FY'2005 - FY'2010
* Indian Country Liquor Industry Market Introduction
* Indian Beer Industry Market Introduction
* Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) Industry Market Introduction
* Indian Wine Industry Market Introduction
* Indian Alcoholic Beverages Industry Trends and Developments
* Indian Alcoholic Beverage Industry SWOT Analysis
* Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Future Outlook
* India Macro Economic Indicators: Current and Projections
* Pernod Ricard
* SAB Miller
* Mohan Meakins
* Radico Khaitan
* Allied Blenders & Distillers
* Grover Vineyards
* Chateau Indage
* Sula Vineyards
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/21cf5d/indian_alcoholic_b
© 2019 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.