Czech Republic chemicals market forecast to accelerate with CAGR of 4.5% for 2010-2015 period compared with CAGR of 1.2% for previous five-year period, report says; market value to reach US$17.3B by end of 2015
October 10, 2011
– Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemicals in the Czech Republic" report to their offering.
Chemicals in the Czech Republic industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2006-10, and forecast to 2015). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Czech Republic chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The chemicals market consists of base, consumer, pharmaceutical, specialty and fine chemicals. Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
* The Czech chemicals market had total revenue of $13.9 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
* The base chemicals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2010, with total revenue of $10.7 billion, equivalent to 77.2% of the market's overall value.
* The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.5% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $17.3 billion by the end of 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
* Market Overview
* Market Definition
* Research Highlights
* Market Analysis
* Market Value
* Market Segmentation
* Five Forces Analysis
* Summary Buyer Power
* Supplier Power
* New Entrants
* Substitutes Rivalry
* Leading Companies
* The Dow Chemical Company Market Forecasts Market
* Value Forecast
* Macroeconomic Forecasts
* Industry Associations
* Related Data Monitor Research
* Linde AG
* UNIPETROL, a.s.
* Zentiva NV
© 2021 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.