Male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe increased at CAGR of 2.9% between 2004-2009, with gel and lotions segment leading in 2009 with 75.9% share, study finds; Beiersdorf biggest player in Western Europe
September 21, 2011
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39bd7f/male_shaving_after) has announced the addition of the "Male Shaving Aftercare Market in Western Europe to 2014 (Male Toiletries)" report to their worldwide resource of expert research publications.
Male Shaving Aftercare Market in Western Europe to 2014 (Male Toiletries) is a comprehensive resource for the male shaving aftercare market data from 2004 to 2014 and market/company shares for 2008-09. This report also provides data on expenditure and consumption as well as key distribution channels, and reveals the leading companies in the Western European male shaving aftercare market.
Features and Benefits:
* Identify key market segments by analysing market size data (value & volume) for the male shaving aftercare market.
* Design business strategies by gaining insight into quantitative market trends over 2004-09 and expectations for 2010-14.
* Identify key companies in the male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe and design M&A strategies by analysing market share data.
* Predict how consumer preferences will change in the future by analysis of expenditure and consumption information from 2004 to 2014.
* The male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.9% between 2004 and 2009.
* The gel and lotions segment led the male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe in 2009, with a share of 75.9%.
* The leading player in male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe is Beiersdorf AG.
Key questions answered
* Which will be the fastest growing segment within the male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe?
* How will the forecast growth differ from the historic growth exhibited by the male shaving aftercare market in Western Europe?
* Which company accounted for the largest share of the Western Europe male shaving aftercare market in 2009?
* How will consumption and expenditure patterns change from 2004 to 2014?
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.