Hong Kong's sanitary protection market, excluding intimate wipes, recorded value sales of HK$525M in 2010, attributed to 6% growth in pantyliners, 5% value growth in ultra-thin towels with wings, report finds
August 11, 2011
– Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9f5a62/sanitary_protectio) has announced the addition of the "Sanitary Protection in Hong Kong, China" report to their offering.
Sanitary protection excluding intimate wipes recorded value sales of HK$525 million in 2010 as growth continued to move ahead at a healthy 4%. This was attributed to healthy value growth in pantyliners and ultra-thin towels with wings. These products recorded 6% and 5% value growth respectively.
The Sanitary Protection in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2006-2010, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. This report forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Products Covered in this Report:
* Boxed Facial Tissues
* Disposable Pants
* Economy Toilet Paper
* Household Care Wipes and Floor Cleaning Systems
* Intimate Wipes
* Light Incontinence
* Luxury Toilet Paper
* Moderate/ Heavy Incontinence
* Napkins, Nappies/ Diapers
* Personal Wipes
* Pocket Handkerchiefs
* Recycled Toilet Paper
* Sanitary Protection Excluding Intimate Wipes
* Standard Toilet Paper
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this Report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sanitary Protection market
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
For more information on this comprehensive report and for a list of key topics covered visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9f5a62/sanitary_protectio.
© 2020 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.