SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning System enables consumers to clean more efficiently by choosing three of five cleaners to dock in one lightweight sprayer
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado
July 13, 2011
– Launching today, the SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning System allows users to clean more efficiently and effectively by choosing three of their five favorite trusted cleaners to dock in one simple, lightweight sprayer. The system is modernizing the way families approach home cleaning. As busy lifestyles evolve, families are looking for products that help them do more with less and are drastically reducing the time they spend on cleaning. In fact, women spent 9 hours less each week cleaning in 2005 than in 1975(1).
This new tool makes cleaning the whole home faster, easier and more efficient by removing the hassle of carrying around numerous bulky cleaning supplies. Now, families can move seamlessly from room to room and surface to surface, switching instantly among the cleaners they know and love, including Windex®, fantastik®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Pledge®, and Shout® Carpet with just a simple twist.
How it Works
The SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning System is designed to hold up to three concentrated cleaner cartridges at once in a single hand-held sprayer. This design gives homeowners the ability to save precious space and get rid of cleaning clutter. Additionally, the compact design makes it convenient to store in multiple places around the home to keep within quick reach when needed.
The available concentrated cleaner cartridges include:
* Windex® Glass: Perfect for glass, mirrors, and chrome—use it for a streak-free shine.
* fantastik® Kitchen: Fights tough grease and grime in the kitchen on countertops, stovetops, and stainless steel.
* Scrubbing Bubbles® Bathroom: Works on tough surfaces like tubs, showers, tile, counters, and sinks.
* Pledge® Furniture: Cleans and dusts all your hard surfaces in one easy step and is safe to use on wood.
* Shout® Carpet: Ideal for spots and stains on the carpet.
"Consumers today trust the same products that their mothers did – but they don't clean the same way. Given today's busy schedules, there simply isn't time to be tied down by old techniques that haven't evolved," said Kelly M. Semrau, Senior Vice President – Global Corporate Affairs, Communication and Sustainability for SC Johnson. "SC Johnson is committed to providing revolutionary tools designed to make life simpler and easier for busy families."
A Smart Twist on Cleaning Comes to Colorado Springs
In this day of constant upgrading and smart technology, nearly every aspect of life can be customized with tools to help things run more smoothly. From smart phones to smart homes, families have evolved and now, so can their approach to cleaning. The SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning System is the smart twist on cleaning that empowers families to give up old habits and techniques that are holding them back.
The transformation begins in Colorado Springs, CO with the help of morning DJs Willie Fisher and Val Hart from KCCY-FM. They are encouraging families to move beyond habits and tools of their past to embrace new, smarter ways to run their homes and lives.
In the spirit of embracing change and moving forward, the SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning System will be a sponsor of the El Paso County Fair on July 23-24, 2011, encouraging attendees to share their smart tips for evolving the way they get it all done. SC Johnson will make a $1 donation to the Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity for each tip shared(2).
The SC Johnson All-In-One sprayer and concentrated cleaner cartridges are currently available for purchase in Albertsons, King Soopers, Kmart, Kroger, Meijer, Safeway, and Walmart in Colorado Springs, CO and Lexington, KY. The manufacturer's suggested retail price is $2.99 for the SC Johnson All-In-One Cleaning sprayer and $2.99 for each concentrated cleaner cartridge. For more information please visit: www.SmartTwist.com.
SC Johnson is a family-owned and managed business dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, and pest control. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, and MR. MUSCLE®. The 125-year-old company, with more than $8 billion in sales, employs approximately 12,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com