Forestweb/Industry Intelligence introduce new business intelligence product Crisis Navigator; offers wider view of economy, industry landscapes
March 4, 2009
– True to one of its company values – “There’s always a better way or solution” – Industry Intelligence Inc., partnering with sister company Forestweb, today introduced a new service that offers business intelligence users a wider view of the economic and industry landscapes, eliminating the fear of the unknown and minimizing surprises lurking around the corner.
Industry Intelligence’s newest business intelligence product, Crisis Navigator, gives users clarity amid the chaos of information overload. Its dashboard of instruments is designed to help a company navigate the uncertainties and detect foreseeable challenges, minimizing the element of surprise.
In one concise, real-time snapshot, users can see clearly how the financial crisis has affected – and will affect – their industry and related market sectors, allowing them to take a proactive stance.
Key product features of Crisis Navigator include:
1) Analysis and Alignment Views – Know what colleagues know; learn what’s important to the industry
2) Real-Time Reports – Track the financial pulse of clients and competitors within a market sector or industry
3) Insights and Executive Perspectives – Gain valuable knowledge from insights and opinions of industry experts
4) Earnings Transcripts – Evaluate a company’s business health based on management’s interaction with analysts
5) Economy Floodlight – Track recession recovery indicators to spot important trends
6) Industry Floodlight – Follow the movements of clients and competitors to formulate a winning strategy
Over the past six months, Industry intelligence has invested heavily in the development of this new service by improving the innovative proprietary technology behind its suite of information management solutions. It added value by expanding its scope of critical competitive intelligence content and by entering new markets such as plastics packaging. It learned more about clients’ needs and challenges in anticipation of sharing best practices.
“We recognized that although our clients used our information services successfully for the last 10 years, they needed something different in today’s drastically changed landscape,” said Rami Ghandour, CEO and founder of Industry Intelligence.
“Our clients wanted to see the ‘bigger picture’ – information from all angles and perspectives – so they could better understand how current economic conditions have affected and will affect their businesses, clients, and competitors,” added Ghandour.
Forestweb/Industry Intelligence specialize in providing business intelligence solutions for a diverse group of industries, including wood products, pulp and paper, packaging, timberlands, builders and developers, plastics and agribusiness.
About Industry Intelligence, Inc.
Industry Intelligence and its sister company, Forestweb, are Web-based providers of information management solutions that give users the meaning behind the information: who, what, where and why. Their cross-enterprise system of business intelligence solutions ensures that all types of information users, in every position in a business, have the information they need, when they need it and how they need it. For more information, visit http://www.industryintel.com.